Mom. Wife. Army Veteran. Dog lover. Foodie. Artist. Wanderluster. Entrepreneur. #travelpro
Bringing people together through travel is what I live for! I want to make your travel dreams come true!
Who doesn’t love to travel?! To me, travel is an opportunity to grow individually and in relationships through shared experiences in new cultures.
Every time I travel, I love to reconnect with my loved ones. Travel eliminates the distractions of everyday life and allows me to focus on whats important.
I grew up living all over the world, including Italy for three years. My parents were divorced so I went home to Montana to be with my dad at least once/ year. Every time I would go home I would feel restored, not just because I got to be around my loved ones and reconnect, but because I felt a true connection to the land and culture of Montana. There I could connect with nature and connect with myself – I still go back as often as possible to restore my soul.
In the same vein, I still move all the time as a military wife, so I am always traveling to be with family or to spend time with my husband after being apart for months. I use these opportunities to get away from everyday life and reinvigorate my relationships. I love to experience new cultures and foods with my loved ones. I feel this is a great way to get to know each other again.
Whether you’re a busy family needing a break from the everyday grind, a family that’s been geographically separated and needs a chance to reconnect, a newly blended family looking to start off with a memorable bonding experience, a group looking to reunite and share memories, or a couple looking reignite your mutual passions, I can help you dream, conceive, and achieve all these things through a curated, unique travel experience.
More fun facts about me:
- I met my husband in Afghanistan where we both served in the US Army
- I am only missing two states in my quest to visit all the states in the USA: Rhode Island and Alaska
- I have a preschool-age daughter and she is busy, determined, and amazing all at once
- I have two dogs and cat and I often travel with my dogs (my cat threatens to kill us every time we mention a car-ride)
- Good, local food is my personal #1 priority during travel
- I recently worked for nearly two years in corporate strategy for Carnival Corporation, the company that owns ten major cruise lines and roughly half of the world’s cruise capacity
- I have special knowledge of the American West and National Parks – ask me about Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, or the Grand Tetons!
- I have special knowledge of Italy as I lived there for three years – my Italian is rusty but my ability to plan an amazing vacation is on point!
- I have a Bachelors in Art History from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA with a focus on Italian Renaissance Art and Architecture – I am a great art and architecture history vacation planner!
- I was a Military Intelligence Officer in the Army before I got my MBA at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- I am an INFP, borderline ENFP
Just like a Peregrine Falcon, I’m all over the place. Watch me! Watch me!